Long summer days can help you lose weight.
Most people tend to set new diet and exercise goals for themselves at New Year’s. But the best time to start a diet and exercise program is in May.
Why in May?
- The days are very long, which makes your energy levels go up and your food cravings go down.
- You’re more likely to eat less and exercise more.
- When you get home from work it’s still light outside, which allows more time for you to go on that run.
- Many more fruits and vegetables are in season which makes them cheaper and more delicious.
- There are a wide variety of fun, outdoor recreational activities to get involved in.
If you have lost sight of your New Year’s goals now is a great time to jump back in to health and ﬁtness. Take advantage of the success this time of year can offer.